* Tickets are General admission, there is no assigned parking.
* Concessions are available, although limited due to restrictions. We offer pre-sealed popcorn, pre-packaged soda and candy.
* Dogs are allowed under the following conditions: must be leashed at all times, remain within your parking spot and cannot bother any other guests. It should also be known that we reserve the right to ask you to leave should we feel your dog is becoming a problem.
* Some vehicles will be required to back in when parking.
* There are limited spaces available – First Come First Serve
* There is no guarantee which vehicle you will be parked next to when arriving.
* We are not able to accommodate special requests for parking
* We cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
* The movie begins once it’s dark after sundown. Gates open to begin parking one hour prior. See graphic above for exact times
* Prior to attending, please test your vehicle and understand how to engage your accessory battery and how to turn your headlights off.
* When exiting your vehicle, please wear a mask at all times and maintain 6’ apart from other patrons.
* You should only exit your vehicle to purchase concessions or use the restroom
* Cars may only be at legal occupancy.
* There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
* When patrons exit their vehicles to use the restroom facilities, they must wear a mask at all times and adhere to protocols laid out by restroom docents, e.g., one person at a time in the restroom, 6′ apart in lines, etc.
* There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.
* Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.